As the state slowly begins to re-open, it is important to keep in mind that the virus has not gone away and that basic preventative steps still need to be followed.
The Grand Traverse County Health Department has released the following toolkits for businesses as they start to bring people back to work.
- Food Selling Establishments Toolkit
- Restaurants and Bars Reopening Toolkit
- Retail Businesses Reopening Toolkit
- Business and Real Estate Industry Toolkit
- Construction Toolkit
- Manufacturing / Industrial Toolkit
- Returning Residents and Travelers Toolkit
- Childcare Reopening Guidance from LARA
- Short Term Rentals Toolkit
- Campground Toolkit