For Monday, September 14, 2020, the Grand Traverse County Health Department is reporting two new cases of COVID-19. Monday’s additions bring the cumulative case total to 378, with 232 recovered and seven deaths, leaving 139 active cases.
While conducting case investigations, no places of potential public exposure were discovered to report at this time.
From September 11 through September 13, the Grand Traverse County Health Department completed 13 case investigations for confirmed COVID-19 cases.
The following is information known at this time:
- All 13 cases are primary residents.
- 0-19 4
- 20-29 2
- 30-39 3
- 50-59 1
- 70-79 2
- 90-99 1
- Symptomatic: 9 Asymptomatic: 4
- 3 are linked to travel either into or out of the area as reported during the case investigation
- 1 is linked to large group gatherings or social events
- 7 cases were known close contacts to other positive cases
- Approximately 40 close contacts were identified, notified, and instructed to quarantine.
Case Investigations were also completed on 3 probable cases (individuals who were close contacts of a positive COVID case who became symptomatic during their quarantine).