For Monday, September 21, 2020, the Grand Traverse County Health Department is reporting six new cases of COVID-19. Monday’s additions bring the cumulative case total to 397, with 290 recovered and seven deaths, leaving 100 active cases.
There are no places of potential public exposure to report today.
From September 18 through September 20, Grand Traverse County Health Department completed 7 case investigations for confirmed COVID-19 cases. The following is information known at this time:
- All 7 cases are primary residents.
- 40-49 1
- 50-59 3
- 60-69 2
- 70-79 1
- Symptomatic: 5 Asymptomatic: 2
- 4 are linked to travel either into or out of the area as reported during the case investigation
- 1 is linked to large group gatherings or social events
- 2 cases were known close contacts to other positive cases
- Approximately 28 close contacts were identified, notified, and instructed to quarantine.