Walk-in appointments for COVID-19 vaccines are welcome at our Cherryland Clinic on the following days:
CHERRYLAND VACCINE CLINIC HOURS
Time: 11 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Time: 9 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
*Vaccines available: Johnson & Johnson (18+), Moderna (18+), and Pfizer (12+).
*Currently, the CDC is recommending that moderately to severly immunocompromised people receive and addtional dose. This includes:
- Been receiving active cancer treatment for tumors or cancers of the blood
- Received an organ transplant and are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Received a stem cell transplant within the last 2 years or are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (such as DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
- Advanced or untreated HIV infection
- Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids or other drugs that may suppress your immune response
The third dose is recommended for the above list at least 28 days after completing the initial two doses. At this time, immunocompromised individuals are asked to SCHEDULE their third dose.
Where to Go
The Cherryland Clinic located at 1700 South Garfield Ave. Traverse City, is the GTCHD’s primary vaccination site in Grand Traverse County. We are also partnering with local businesses and agencies to host pop-up clinics in the area. Please check the weekly schedule (above) to find out where and when you can get a COVID-19 vaccine.
Please Keep Your Covid-19 Vaccination card for Your Records
Missing or lost cards can not be replaced at this time. The Grand Traverse County Health Department (GTCHD) is able to provide a Michigan Care Improvement Registry (MCIR) official vaccination report, which contains the same information, for those that no longer have a card. Please call GTCHD’s front desk to request a printed copy of your MCIR report. 231-995-6131. The reports can either be picked up in person (id required) or mailed to your home address.
Need more information on the COVID 19 Vaccine? Links below will help find you the information you need. If you are looking for alternative vaccine clinics, please use the Vaccine Finder to locate one close to you.